Saturday, January 21, 2012

January 20th Makai Golf/Anini Beach

We went to the Village Snack Shop for highly touted macadamia banana bread but found it is only baked on weekends. Stopped for snow crab roll at the Dolphin fish market. We will go back tomorrow for more fish for dinner. The varieties here are very different with names like butter fish and moon fish. I returned to the Makai Golf Course for another  round. Using ezlinks.com I again paid half price. The view here is of the 3rd hole, elevated tee with pond on right, thick foliage on left, one or few holes I parred. I played with the bar manager at the St. Regis, a good golfer, who was great company and gave me great tips how to play the course. He invited me and Miriam to the bar anytime for a round of drinks. Likely we will go there on Monday. Picture is of albatrosses along the fairway doing mating dance.Miriam went back to Anini Beach and swam along in shallow water with a large turtle.

No comments: